The master's piece.

Narcissistic or vain? I choose both.
Follow me on twitter and instagram at @mardhiyah_yazid to see me talking to myself everyday.

Thursday, May 12, 2011

SYF,check,Exams,check...now wat?

Yola...
I' tellin u guys,victory is HNO's!
We...Won DOUBLE GOLD!!!
I was like,are u serious when they say,AK02,Hougang Secondary school,GOLD!
I felt like cryin...We hugged each other...Mr Khamis gave us rose...Soo sweet of him...nobody gave me tat b4...Siglap won silver,made me the greatest shock of my life...thier song was gerek n GempaQ man!But they won silver...ome even fainted...I was shock...
Then,after a few days,there was a celebration...i thought of eating pizz th day b4 and i get to on te next day...incredible...
my exams were ok...it was a miracle when i did my english...i an answer all th questions man!all were ok,except literature...i didnt finish it...i as like... *@$!
i finished my paper just now at 8.55...of course...its listening compre...of dissmissed early...
tomorrow..Art...damn nervous...scared no time ah...hoped 4 th best!
ok then...have to g now...i want to use facebook...buh-bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment