The master's piece.

Narcissistic or vain? I choose both.
Follow me on twitter and instagram at @mardhiyah_yazid to see me talking to myself everyday.

Thursday, October 25, 2012

I get promoted!!!

Hello!!!
I'm so happy right nw!!Finally,after a hard but memorable year,I get promoted to sec 4!!!It looks easy but it's not as easy because my teachers kept on saying I'm at a high risk of retaining...:(
But,I proved them wrong,TOTALLY WRONG!It's effort and the prayers that let me move on to sec 4!Well,in ur face,CIKGU JANISAH!I told u,I'll prove u wrong!But I'm still sad,two of my best boy buddies are gonna retain...Haizz...Hope they're fine nw,after their emo-ing session...Hope they get to cope next year and take 'O' level in 2014.I hope for the best for them.I'll miss u guys definitely..K,tats all folks!Wanna showcase my art tat I did during one of those boring days in sch doing nothing..
Lots Of Love,
Putri

No comments:

Post a Comment