The master's piece.

Narcissistic or vain? I choose both.
Follow me on twitter and instagram at @mardhiyah_yazid to see me talking to myself everyday.

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Nothing to do...

Heyyoh guys!!!
I got nothing to do seh...
Too free...
At school now...
Too nervous 4 next week...
Need check th scripts of my exams....
Wish me lucks yeah...
Oh yah,my mum told me that yesterday,13/10/2010 should be my birthday but my bdae is on 18 september 1997 which means that i am a premature baby...
Hmm...Maybe my characteristics will be different if i have a different name,bdae...
But i don care...
I still love my bdae...18 september...
Oh yah,yesterday,my cousin just give birth to my nephew leh...
If i was born yesterday,my birthday will be th same...
Hmmm...
Too bad not...
Neh mind laa...
Next month,my other cousin will give birth to other nephew...
Too much babies this year...
But i really hate this year...
My  one of my most favourite cousin died this year,i don even feel th feeling of hari raya this year,disaster happened on my bdae and lots more...
Hope next year will be a better year la...
Agreed???
OK then,have to go now...
1 2 see afiqah's blog etc...
Buh-bye!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment