The master's piece.

Narcissistic or vain? I choose both.
Follow me on twitter and instagram at @mardhiyah_yazid to see me talking to myself everyday.

Monday, November 15, 2010

I went to Airport...

Hey guyz...
I was at the airport for almost 3 straight days!!!
My relatives want to go haji mah...I sent them laa...On Mon,it was my mums side...Too many people...We came early leh...Not so many people...My mums friend was going on th same day,then,we find her like xiao I tell u...When she saw my mum,she was soo happy that she cried...I too feel like crying...It feels like th programme Jejak Kasih at Tv1...I wonder how is it like when I meet Afiqah like that...Then,after sending them,we go to th staff canteen...I ate nasi ayam penyet...Ok laa th taste...But th sambal...I didnt noe it was sambal belacan...Then i eat...OMG!!!!So spicy!!!!I was like xiao already...The end...I saw th winner of Anugerah skrin leh...Sharil Wahab...He was soo handsome...

Then yesterday,I want to go to sent my fathers side but I was too tired...Must wake up at 4.00am,so I said nevermind laa...I would rather sleep...

Just now,went airport again to send my auntie on also my fathers side...Then...
I saw...DRUM ROLL....Maybe u guys think it was Hanafi...No laa...I saw Farhan...The one in floorball...Xinmin-ians will noe tat...Too bad he didnt see me...

The place for perfumes...The fragance are very nice...
The place at entrance of terminal 3.

Th signboard at terminal 2.

I like this mall near terminal 2.


Me posing at th changi Airport sign...Too bad its a bit dark.

Me behind the BIG peacock.

Th dustbins are soo interesting...Im soo attracted to it...











I still have some more pics but they are too dark at comp...But not at camera...Don noe why...
Have to go now...Bye!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment