The master's piece.

Narcissistic or vain? I choose both.
Follow me on twitter and instagram at @mardhiyah_yazid to see me talking to myself everyday.

Friday, November 19, 2010

Nothing to do...

Hey guys!!!
I've change th skin of my blog...
When i look at my music player,it looks totally th same as my mp4...
Totally...I made a total renovation on it...
Now...Nothing to do...
I realized that holidays are soo boring...
Actually from last time hor...
Cant wait for 25 nov...
Its my mums bdae!!!I can also meet Afiqah!!!
Fi,don forget horx!!!
If u forget,i still have my mum who i can play with...
Cant wait for another practice with my lovely HNO...
Miss u guys...My 4th family...
  1. Of course my family laa...
  2. Th-lesbo-sisters/PQRS
  3. My lovely 6e
  4. My lovely HNO...
Speaking of th-lesbo-sisters,nobody update tat eh???...
Nehmind...Later also can update mah...Not tat important...
I wanna watch youtube!!!

Hasta la vista!!!!!
P/S:Im meeting Afiqah at Tampines mall at th timezone...Who knows i can meet u guyz???

No comments:

Post a Comment