The master's piece.

Narcissistic or vain? I choose both.
Follow me on twitter and instagram at @mardhiyah_yazid to see me talking to myself everyday.

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Selamat Hari Raya!!!

Heyyoh!!!
Selamat hari raya sheep n cows aidiladha to all of u!!!
Yesterday was th most sway hari raya of all...
We went to th bustop.Then when 72 came,i want to take my wallet,then,SHIT!!!!I didnt bring my wallet!!!My brother paid th bus fare..
At that moment until I reached auntie's house,feel damn guilty siot!!!
Then,take mrt,must make new card...Told u already,guilty...If u were in my shoes,what would u feel???
Then,went to see th sheeps n everythig laa...
Waited 4 toooooooooooooo looooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg........................................
Just to take A PACKET OF BEEF,or is it MUTTON??I'm confused with that...
Then,went to Giant...Too many people...My bro bought paper jamz,drum.
He's in deep love with drum,like me...
Have to go now...mama's coming...
Sayonara!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment