The master's piece.

Narcissistic or vain? I choose both.
Follow me on twitter and instagram at @mardhiyah_yazid to see me talking to myself everyday.

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Aloha!!!

Ola everybody!!!
Wow,so long I DIDNT POST...
Too busy...Of course,holiday wat...
On Tue,went Malaysia...
On Wed,...I dont noe wat i did...
On Thurs,I painted my mums room from light blue to aqua blue...
On Fri...Went to a funeral...Sad case...
On tat day I was also sick...Had fever,sore throat...But still went to Geylang...Xiao ah...
On Sat,Painted my room from princess pink and aqua blue to total WHITE...With stupid wall GARDEN stickers...Stupid isnt it???It looks like a baby room...-_-"
On Sun,painted my mums room AGAIN...from light blue to White...Pulled the SUPER HEAVY bed to one side and then we paint it...Had to paint for like 5 times...After tat,still can see th paints...Wat th f***!!!
I also painted my bros room...Soo uncool...From orange to GREEN???!!!Ridiculous...Lime green i suppose..With white...Blueekk!!!
Yesterday,wanted to blog,but no time...Because of wat???Playing PSP laa...
Today then got time...Because 1 2 download song laa dey...
HYave to go now...Collecting more songs..Hehe..
Hasta la vista!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment