The master's piece.

Narcissistic or vain? I choose both.
Follow me on twitter and instagram at @mardhiyah_yazid to see me talking to myself everyday.

Sunday, December 19, 2010

I'm bored...

Heyyoh guyz!!!
You noe wat,i think,I'm now crazy...A BIG FANATIC FAN of  SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS!!!Urghh!!!I had a hard time playing with SPONGEBOB.I mean,playing SPONGEBOB's game.The Yellow Avenger!!!Its fun...Should try...im trying to put henna on my hand...quite cool...
Hmm...
I figured out tat love conquers all...I tried many times to cry if I remember wat my mum did to me until i become a good a gurl...Cant cry...
About my 3rd favourite cousin whom had died,still cant...
But when I think about him...I cried...SERIOUS...
Not lying...
I don noe why...
I don noe why until now,I cant forget him...Its been a year...
Oh god...I wish I can meet him...Thats my hope and wishes...
Gtg...
Downloading songs...
Buh-bye!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment