The master's piece.

Narcissistic or vain? I choose both.
Follow me on twitter and instagram at @mardhiyah_yazid to see me talking to myself everyday.

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Happy new year!!!

Hey guys!!!
12 days after new year...
first time after th new year...
wanted to write on new year...but busy laa...

Hope its not too late to say Happy new Year!!!
On Friday,cca orientation...all of us decided to play Ana,keroncong untuk Ana...wat a lovely song...
I think the band wasth BEST!!!Tat was why I kept on saying,when the bands gonna play???
They were dancing n everything...
It was a real fun day...We were shouting,helping OTHERS somemore...I helped wushu and Malay Dance...Hmpphhh....I pulled in two students,one from xinmin...Khairils friend...th one with long hair...Th rapunzel...I was like,are u suuuuurrrreeeeee u want to joooooiiiiiiinnnnnn????????she said yes...I was like soo happy...the other one had sign but didnt remembered she sign already...that was funny...Sirrun also join ley...I was busy shouting,i didnt noe tat more than 11 people joined us!!!SOO HAPPY!!!
Atiqah shouted th most...it was normal to me but not to others...They hardly see Atiqah talk soo much...Haha!!!we even approach th parents...I didnt...I don dare...Atiqah n Jillyn did...
I was soo tired tat day...I catch Hidayat,the shortie,my one of th best buddy in my cca after Jillyn,Atiqah,Fikri n Danny...He disturb me first mah...I catch him lorrr...
Went back home,at 8.30 pm,I went to sleep...I was soo tired,I closed my eyes...n BOOOMMM!!!!I slept...
Oh yaa...Just wanna wish Kai lin n Jermain:HaPpY BiRtHdAy!!!!If u guys r reading...If not...nehmind...I have to go now...Tired soo th muchie...Bye!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment