The master's piece.

Narcissistic or vain? I choose both.
Follow me on twitter and instagram at @mardhiyah_yazid to see me talking to myself everyday.

Sunday, January 23, 2011

I'm goin CAMPING!!!

Hey guys!!!SOOO happy!!!
I was dreaming to go to camping...Finally...It come true!!!Im going there tomorrow...at...Changi adventure centre...The place we went during p5 camp...After persuading my mum soo hard until i cry,i finally get to go there!!!Yay!!!I think secondary school life is a very lucky life...After Mr chen call my mum,then she allow...Actually,she will confirm give one...But my father decides on EVERYTHING,so I can go now!!!So,I wont blog from tomorrow till wednesday!!!
To Syuhada:Happy bdae!!!I love you darling!!!
My one of th best lesbo fwen!!!May u be happy today!!!
Tats all I have to say...
Thank you n sayonara...
Will update bout th camp when I'M free...

No comments:

Post a Comment