The master's piece.

Narcissistic or vain? I choose both.
Follow me on twitter and instagram at @mardhiyah_yazid to see me talking to myself everyday.

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Yesterday rox!

Wats up peepos...
u noe wat,yesterday,had combined practice with Siglap...th songs were damn nice...bt i had to tell th truth,our gamelan were 100 times better!Their angklong songs r better...of course!they have everything more than us...yesterday,the driver was lost on th way...supposed to turn left...ended up going straight...wat th toot!!!ending,we ent shopping to Ikea!!!na...just kidding...just past by...he made a u turn,but didnt noe how...ended up th whole bus blocked the whole road...Aiyoo...We had lots of fun while eatin...u noe why...then,Kuang tat played with me scissors,paper,stone n who win will drink the drink from mr Khamis...evry win,1 gulp...he won.then,played with Izzah...Th Siglapians were watching at us...laughing at us...Urghh!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh ya,to AFIQAH,
U tukar no eh?I have been smsing u,tapi tk dpt...kl dpt sms ni,sms me eh...i mis chatting with u laa...Asked Salina just now abt eur phone changed or nt,she didnt quite noe...u pergi Jakarta ke on March holiday???Asyik takleh sms jer...kl u tk dpt sms,taruk jer kat tagboard...i will read...my life is soo boring when i cant sms u...
Pls reply...n I will tell u t latest news...who I LIKE NOW...
Have to go now...Bye!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment