The master's piece.

Narcissistic or vain? I choose both.
Follow me on twitter and instagram at @mardhiyah_yazid to see me talking to myself everyday.

Sunday, April 03, 2011

I think I like u...

Hey guys...
I have tis feeling tat i like tis 1 person now...u guys noe i like hanafi right...but now,its different...After always with him,i think i like him...wont tell u who...in case 2e1 read tis...ppl all think tat i like him,n i'm avoiding it...really...i really don noe why...yesterday was stupid...wanted to record siglap song...but was deleted by Jillyn...I'm a bit angry with her...but was more angry with tat bitch ho threathen her to delete th song...wat a BITCH!!!I hate her to th max sia!!!yesterday,he was emo...didnt talk much to him...n kuang tat was disgusting...better go now b4 anybody see tis post...bye...

No comments:

Post a Comment