The master's piece.

Narcissistic or vain? I choose both.
Follow me on twitter and instagram at @mardhiyah_yazid to see me talking to myself everyday.

Tuesday, April 05, 2011

I'm bored...AGAIN...

Yo...My god...
Today is soo sucking...
stupid fitt run...soo boring...
Learned about POWER POINT just now...Wat th ****...
Even a p1 kid can do tat...
I'm bored now...
seriously...don noe wat to type...
Did I tell u guys I saw Qianah tat day???
She looked sweet...
Still th same old Qianah we used to noe...
Missed her to th max!!!
Miss my lesbo-sisters...
Remember the times we share secrets together???Remember th times we laugh,cry and being scolded together???I remember those times...Do u???
Be sure u GO to th teachers day celebration...Its nt fun just sms-ing...
I wanna see u guys face to face...
Then I will tell u my secrets...



Boredom is filling the air...have to go now...bored!!!!!!
La...la...la...
Stay tuned...
Bye!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment