The master's piece.

Narcissistic or vain? I choose both.
Follow me on twitter and instagram at @mardhiyah_yazid to see me talking to myself everyday.

Friday, April 08, 2011

My mp4!!!

Yo!!!!Wats up???
u noe,just now,i thought i lost my phone seh...then,actually,its at home...che...paiseh man!!!
Then,i forgot to take out my mp4 from my pocket...ended up being washed...full of water n wallahhh!!!its spoilt...
i have to dry it...its ok again now...cool right...this happened to me b4...to my old one...miss it...lost nw...u noe wat,he punched me yesterday n slapped me today...urghh!!!the punch was soft...i punch him back..haha...he punch 4 fun...i always dare him to punch me...he did yesterday...n today,i was laughing all th way i slapped myself...he looked at me thinkin im mad...then,took advantage n slapped me...hard!!!then,i slapped him...but...i still like him...
got to go..
bye!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment