The master's piece.

Narcissistic or vain? I choose both.
Follow me on twitter and instagram at @mardhiyah_yazid to see me talking to myself everyday.

Thursday, January 09, 2014

My visit to HS.

Hey peepo!
I went to visit my secondary school just now!And my friends told me to cook food for them.So I cooked them Hor Fun,They said it was nice.But Fikri did not came.He told me that he wanna eat my Hor Fun,but in the end,he didn't came to visit school.So end up I had to gave my food to Sakinah.Haishaishais.Luckily she loved my food.Lol.And Hafiz when he knew I brought my cooking,he wanted it.She have gave it to him the extra food.But nehmind.Just now,when we came to COE room(my CCA room),we were welcomed like VVIP!They took pictures with us.OMG.Haha!Of course me and Atiqah had a great time today.OK guys,that's all.Bye!
Lots of love,
Putri ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment