The master's piece.

Narcissistic or vain? I choose both.
Follow me on twitter and instagram at @mardhiyah_yazid to see me talking to myself everyday.

Thursday, January 02, 2014

Should I?

Hey people,
Its the 2nd day of the year.I am seriously bored.I am still having my holidays because I'm waiting for my O-level results.Pray for me Kay guys?I really regret not going to work during this holiday..Like seriously,I have nothing to do at home except for watching my dramas and reading my novels.I was wondering,it would be fun if I get to write my own novel.. Because that had always been my secret dream that no one knew except for my mum.If there's a chance,I would make one.I have thought of the story plot,but I don't know if it is cliché or not.I would want to make a storyline that is different from other cliché novels like 'The Wedding Breaker'.If I were to pubnlishj,where should I go to?As far as I see,the Malaysian publishers only publish Malaysians' novels.I couldn't possibly publish in Singapore because it's hard to find a good source(publisher).But if I really do publish a novel,I would definitely tell you guys OK?I hope that my book would be as interesting as ever.Yeay! OK ,I'm singing off.Bye!
Lots of Love,
Putri

No comments:

Post a Comment