The master's piece.

Narcissistic or vain? I choose both.
Follow me on twitter and instagram at @mardhiyah_yazid to see me talking to myself everyday.

Friday, May 08, 2015

Posh Accents✨

Hey readers!
It has been a year since I've been enrolled in Nanyang Polytechnic(NYP), taking the diploma of Mass Media Management(yup, give one stroke on that wishlist of mine). I had to make new friends in this new environment, and I have to say this, I really hate doing that. I'm socially awkward around people I'm not familiar with. With the new environment, I was really afraid that I could not adapt to the poly life. Well, I was wrong. I've met with the best people in poly. These 7 girls changed my life a lot. It has been a hard year for me, but, I'm really glad that I have my girls by my side when I'm at the lowest point of my life.

Seriously, these girls are da bomb.
                   

The Gorgeous✨

In case you guys have been wondering what is my clique's name, well, we've been changing names for the 7839462 times. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Well it was once called "Kool Kids"(sounded cliche though) and then I changed it to ''The Gorgeous". The Gorgeous because they ARE gorgeous, inside out.
Okay back to the story. So we finalized our name as "Posh Accents" well merely because they liked it.๐Ÿ’

These girls really taught me a lot about life. One thing that I love about them is that we love to have deep conversations, but of course, with a funny twist.๐Ÿ˜



So, lemme introduce them, one by one. Well, there's 8 of us, so lemme start of with the "coolest" among us, Deanna.

Deanna๐Ÿ’•
This girl, is one of a kind. (Ok, maybe not. HAHAHAHAHA.๐Ÿ˜‚) But one thing that's definitely about her, she LOVEEEESSSS acting cool. O.M.G. She will be talking in those accents, I'm sure she's the funniest among my clique. She's that one brave girl that I think only she's the only one whom tell me off. Fuhhh I salute u lah babe! And one thing that I like about her is her swag-ness(is there even a word called swag-ness?๐Ÿ˜‚). Her indie style, her dimples, her bugs' teeth and her camel look is definitely one of the reasons why you guys should be atracted to her.HEHE.I love you Dee.๐Ÿ’•




Next up, we have the innocent looking girl, Siti, (or more like Syaimah). hehe. I call her by both names so don't be confused.        
    
Syaimah๐Ÿ’•
 This girl, she was the first person that attract my attention. For one simple reason, she wears hijab, like me. Well, at first, I thought she's that very popular girl, because of the way she dress up. Her face was sooo bitchy, not even a smile, I wanted to know her more but I was shy and scared. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! But... First impression doesn't last right? hehe.๐Ÿ˜ She is one of the kindest and sweetest soul I've ever met. Helping me out in every way possible. Being my listening ear if I need one. Well, that's why she's my Siti Intan Payung.๐Ÿ’•





Now, lemme introduce to you this bubbly girl, Jacinth!

Jacinth๐Ÿ’•
Well, she's one of the cutest girl I've ever seen! If you got a joke, Jacinth will be the first person who'll be laughing at your jokes, no matter how lameeeee it is!๐Ÿ˜‚
She may look like the youngest, but the truth is, she's the oldest among us. (okay, she's not THAT old.. Just a year older though hahahahahha) One thing I really like about her is that whenever she laughs, her whole body would be bouncing, like she's dancing. Se cute i cannot! HAHAHAHHAHAHAH!!!๐Ÿ˜‚ She's one of my competitor,  the horny guru in the clique. But just as when everyone thought she's the one with the most "knowledge", I proved them wrong. MUAHAHHAHAHA. And so I took her place as the horny guru.*Well Jacinth, you just can't beat me.๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ˜‚*
(sorry Jac, I just had to๐Ÿ™Š)








Okay, let's take a break!
Here are some of our photos that you guys can look at.
Our first selfie, a full one.


We got nothing better to do.


Just as we thought it was a perfect group photo,
my classmate photobombed this perfect photo.



I was not in school, so they took a selfie
without me sighhh..

Still feeling unwell so they went for Hari Raya outing
without me sighhh..
Yep, I was sick.

AND I HATE THIS SITUATION,
I'M NOT IN THIS BEAUTIFUL PICTURE!


Okay well at least I'm in this pic HAHAHAH!






Farhana๐Ÿ’•
Okay moving on. I'm going to introduce to you to one of the hottest mama in the clique, Farhana!(When I say mama, I don't mean mummy-mama lah okay, but you geddit.) This girl, is a totally sweet girl. She's always calling people donkey and idiot but i know she don't mean it la duhhh...(I like it when she said "donkey!"  because she say it cutely, like Donkeeeeeeyyyyyy!!!) And her indian accent is a win man!(Sometimes I wish that I have that Indian accent like hers, LOL.) She might be one of the most random girl I've ever met. Shouting random words during classes, and suddenly asking you, "Eh, how's your day today?" But she's definitely the most frank and helpful girl you can find. Giving you all the advices and motivation that you need. Everytime when I think I'm not doing my best or I need a friend that I could get an opinion, she will always be there to comfort or share her thoughts. And that's why I love her.๐Ÿ’•



Sameera๐Ÿ’•
We meet again Sam...We meet again... I'm telling you, this girl is a real proud Directioner.  Tell her anything about One Direction, and you are instantly her best friend!(or maybe not?) If there's a Directioner Award, I think she has a high chance of winning. Well, this girl here is a talkative, and I think she had beaten my record for being the chattiest person! Yes, I can't deny that I talk alot, but my moment of talkativeness only come once in a blue moon. BUT THIS GIRL TALKS ALOT I JUST THINK THAT SHE HATES SILENCE HAHHAHAHAHA!!!There's always a topic that she will talk about. Sometimes I do feel uncomfortable about her talking too much, but hey, everyone has a special thing in them, right? I really think she is going to be a very successful scriptwriter(she can give A LOT OF IDEAS SERIOUSLY) or deejay if she becomes one. And I think that without her, this clique wouldn't be as fun because there's no one to start a conversation.And that's why I love you Sam. You're seriously the convo starter Sam..hehe..๐Ÿ’•
*in case you don't know, she was from the same primary school as me, but we did not talk at all, because we were from different classes. And sorry Sam, I did not know your name then.๐Ÿ™Š*
(OHMYGOD I WROTE TOO MUCH ABOUT SAM???)




Fre๐Ÿ’•
 The busy bee among us. Hey Fre! But hey, no matter what, she would always try to make some time to be with us. She was also the very first person whom started talking to me. Haha, I still remember how awkward we were that moment, and she was like "Hi my name is Frenandez, you can call me Fre!" And I still remember how hard it was, trying to control my bladder because I don't know the way in NYP. But she, kind-heartedly accompanied me to the toilet because I was already shivering and sweating. Up till now, I still feel guilty for thinking that she came from The Philippines because of her really unique name, and somehow she looked like one. (sorry Fre >.<) I would like to thank her for saying "Hi" to me the first time we met because if not, all of us might not be together (maybe, maybe not). I love u Fre!๐Ÿ’•




Faisha๐Ÿ’•
Okay, last BUT not least, let me introduce you guys to the Queen, Faisha! During the orientation, she was the person I was eyeing for. Like, she's such a cutie, and she somehow reminded me of my junior in HS. She was so friendly(she's still friendly now guysssss) but she was with other groups and its only the first/second day so I had no balls (girls by right have no balls okayyyyy) to talk to her. If you think you have the sass, try her. She's the sassiest girl I've ever met, oh my, I think I need to learn from her how to sass around. Lol. What do I like about her? Okay, it sounds odd and really weird, but I like seeing her angry. The inner bitchiness will emerge and that's when her sass would reach to the max. She's so funny when she's angry, like SHE HAS THE CUTEST ANGER. PEOPLE PLEASE.✋ I still love you eventhough you're not angry, gurl.๐Ÿ˜‰










Oh well, we have come to an end. Since this is a one-year anniversary, I would like to dedicate a message to the 7 of you. I know I can't write a long message on Instagram, what more Twitter.(okay maybe whatsapp can but mehhhh) Its hard to feature someone in my blog, what more a group. But guys, you guys have thought me a lot. I know I have been nasty, always being an electron(because its negative HAHAHAHA), I know I've made a lot and lots and lots of mistakes while a year being with you guys. I am truly very sorry for what I have done before. I know I have a suckish attitude. I am trying my best to be more composed and not raging everywhere and anywhere. It really takes time. I have gone through a lot, and that always add up to the stress level. I know I'm a bit too harsh but I really do not mean it. No matter what, you guys are my number 3 okay!(Allah comes first, my family comes second, best friends come 3rd!) I am really trying my best to stay calm, I really don't want to offend people anymore. If you guys always wonder why I often kept my mouth shut while I'm angry, well, simple. I have a blade in my mouth when I'm angry. If I speak up, I'm afraid I would wound a heart (please don't laugh, I'm trying my best to speak good English okay guys!) I don't want to continuously hurt your feelings because I don't want our friendship to be cold. If I get angry, please calm me down. Just try doing something so that I'll cool down. I know I'm scary when I'm angry, but guys, I don't eat people. I need you guys to give me the moral support because I can't do it alone. So please pray for me guys.

#PrayforPutri2k15




I just hope that after poly, our friendship doesn't end. I would pray for you guys. All of you will always be in my prayers. All the best for ur future. I may not be the best, but I will make you guys my best. One of the best place in my heart.
LoL,
Putri๐Ÿ’•

*8th May 2015,
Happy birthday Syaimah!Sayang kau ketat-ketat!*
Forever always~

No comments:

Post a Comment