The master's piece.

Narcissistic or vain? I choose both.
Follow me on twitter and instagram at @mardhiyah_yazid to see me talking to myself everyday.

Saturday, September 15, 2018

Back with a new beginning✨

Time check, it's 3:00 am right now, as shown on my Oppo phone's clock.

Wow, how long have I not been blogging? The last time I tried to religiously update my blog was in 2016, which was two YEARS ago. Yup, it was really long!

How did I ended up here after so long? Well actually, I was just sitting at the quiet cemetry-like office (yes, I finally settled down with a job at Singapore's only Malay newspaper, Berita Harian, as a journalist) in the morning when I suddenly got remembered of this blog. I forgot that this blog existed wayyy before my any other social media platforms (speaking of which, you guys can give my social media accounts a follow, @mardhiyah_yazid).

I tried reading my old posts and I couldn't help but to cringe so much! Don't get me started on how awful and horrifying my English was back then. Trust me, it was really horrible.

Time to time, I try to improve on my English. Though it's still not 100% perfect, I hope that it can at least be understood by people of all ages.

Also, as I progress each day, I tend to become more matured, especially with such a working enenvironment. Maybe that's the reason why I cringed so hard as I read again my old posts, LOL.

So here I am right now, writing again in the wee hours after so long. I've also changed most of the things in this blog (literally took hours to make the layout and such) so please don't get shocked with the changes. Don't worry, you came to the right blog, ayeee?

Alright, I guess it's time for me to sleep. You guys needa wait for my next post. It's going to be a very special and meaningful post. Till then, goodbye!

Lots of Love,
Putri

No comments:

Post a Comment