The master's piece.

Narcissistic or vain? I choose both.
Follow me on twitter and instagram at @mardhiyah_yazid to see me talking to myself everyday.

Sunday, March 13, 2016

New Year, New........

Hey loveyssss!
Feels nice to be blogging again. Well, just an update, tomorrow will be my first day as a year 3 student. DAYUMMMM that's fast right? It felt like I just entered poly like yesterday. And now, I'm a senior.:')

The best part of being in the third year? NO EXAMS LA..... WEEEEHOOOOOO💃🏽 Just internship and TEP. But i don't know whether should I be looking forward to year 3 or not. Like, hey, I'm in year 3 now and I'll graduate soon so yeayyy there's no need to study. At the same time, I don't want to graduate just yet because everything seems to fast for me. Like, what will I do after graduating man?? And, this indicates that I'll be leaving my favourite squads in poly, my "Brown Knight" aka Posh Accents, and Pusaka Seni.😞 The worst part is that my poly clique will be going different ways for TEP. All of them are doing print while me, I'll be doing Channel Management. Truth hurts, I guess? But thank goodness, two of my other good friends, Ka Wei and Cynthia will be in Channel Management with me. I just hope that Channel Management will be fun.....😕

Oh and yes, my CCA will be producing an upcoming production in a few weeks time. I'm so excited yet nervous for this event. Well, I'm the scriptwriter in my group, and I really hope that my group can win those awards offered that night. Pray for the best for me guys! Hope everything runs smoothly that night.🙏🏽

Yup its a short update of my life, but that's all.

Lots of Love,
Putri💕

No comments:

Post a Comment