The master's piece.

Narcissistic or vain? I choose both.
Follow me on twitter and instagram at @mardhiyah_yazid to see me talking to myself everyday.

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Bye abang!!!

Hey guyz!
Whatz up dude?!
I'm soo sad and lonely...
If I cannot "curhat"with my mmum,I always cuhat with my brother...Now,my bro's gone...For 2 weeks...Ok lah,actually,he's gone to NS...Bored sia...My bro's damn tall BUT I really wonder,how can he be soo short,in fact the shortest in his group???
Cant understand...And you know what,if you go there,you must stand when you EAT!!!
Pity right???
BTW,i know all of u may be thinking that I'm creating stories but it's TRUE!!!He's not in Tekong lah guyzzz...He's in Tanah Merah...Relax lah...
Ok,have to go now...Mum's calling...
Buh-bye!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment