The master's piece.

Narcissistic or vain? I choose both.
Follow me on twitter and instagram at @mardhiyah_yazid to see me talking to myself everyday.

Sunday, July 25, 2010

I saw them!

Hey guyz...
You know what,yesterday I had a free photography workshop.Then,I was like taking pictures downstairs just to explere my camera.Then I saw them!!!Yes,really,I saw them!!!
Ohh,I just saw Nabella,Hikmah and Mikail...
Nothing much laa...
But,actually I was hoping he was there too.What to do...
But,really,I was soo happy!!!
I don't care if people say I'm crazy but I was totally happy giler sia!!!
Mikail's very funny.I didn't call him "Mikail",I called him pimple face...He was ignoring me but when the third time I called him that,he was soo frustrated that he turned back and said "SHUT UP"to me...
Then when he saw me,he was like eh???Putri???...
Then he was like,whatever...
If Nabella,I talked to her and wanted to hug her but nevermind lah...
Ok,that's all I have to say...
Oh yah..Just now,I saw Hui Min at Hougang Interchange.
She was the same but a bit prettier because she let down her hair.I was in the bus so I didn't talk to her...Hehe...
Ok,that's all I have to say...

I'll be going for now and will be back for my travelling destination disaster later cos the com's getting hotter cos I've been using it from 12pm till now(5.00 pm) cos of my other Bulan Bahasa Blog(BBB)...Eh,that's my favourite group!!!
Whatever,have to go now...
Hasta-la Vista Bebe...

No comments:

Post a Comment