The master's piece.

Narcissistic or vain? I choose both.
Follow me on twitter and instagram at @mardhiyah_yazid to see me talking to myself everyday.

Saturday, July 31, 2010

What a sway day...

Hey guyz...
Remember or not,on Sunday,I did say that something happened in th bus?That day,I was sleeping in th bus when suddenly I woke up and saw an Indonesian woman told th bus driver her bag and handphone was missing...She was talking in Indonesia while th bus driver ONLY understand Chinese as he is a chinaman...She made us wait till 30-40 mins in th bus,at the same bus stop without moving...Stupid right?!My mum was soo angry she scolded th driver and th woman...Th funny thing is,she didnt want to report police,holding on to a handphone and talking away and she went on smiling...I know smiling is one of the donations but I can smell something is very fishy...I think she just wanna attract attention sia...
Have to go...
Mum's coming...
Bye...

No comments:

Post a Comment