The master's piece.

Narcissistic or vain? I choose both.
Follow me on twitter and instagram at @mardhiyah_yazid to see me talking to myself everyday.

Sunday, August 08, 2010

I went to Malaysia!!!

Hey guyz!
Whatz up?
Sorry I cant blog.Com got problem laa.
U noe,yesterday,I went to Malaysia with mum and auntie and cousins.
We(mama and me) went out at 7.30 am and reach at 8.30 am at Woodlands Interchange.Then saw my aunt and family and go.We wait 4 30 min for the bus to come.Then,board the bus then hor,wait the bus at Woodlands Immegration.Waited 4 1hr siol!!!I was laughing all the way looking at th way people walking.Sideways btw.Then in front of us,talk to us.OMG,its not that th person got bo but the mouth!!!I was laughing until the person ask mama why I'm laughing...HaHa...
Then after 1 HOUR,STAND SOMEMORE 4 1 HR IN THE BUS SIOT!!!Got accident...
Wa liau!!!
Then,go toMalaysia's immegration for checking passport.Again,waited 4 1 hr.
Sway sia!!!
Haven shopping tired already!!!...
Then,went to Pasar Tani.
Then went to Angsana shopping Mall.The things wa liau,so expensive!!!My bag is Rm 69.90 sia!!!
I went to Larkin.Also have the same bag.Check the price,cheaper leh.Regret...
All our money flew just to buy FEW things...So,don't you ever...
BUY THINGS AT MALAYSIA'S SHOPPING MALL!!!
At Larkin,I almost fainted.Damn tired.Somemore,I need to go Hougang Mall to buy knee guard 4 my NS brother.
Ayu calld me when in Angsana sia...My malay teacher entered me for blog bulan bahasa...
Whatever.
I just know from my mum,my name should be Siti Nur Umairah then my father give the name already mah...
Like that lor...
Can't believe it,my name is like my cousin that had died...
Only the Siti lah...
No wonder I kept thinking of her.
Ok then,have to go now...
Bye!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment