The master's piece.

Narcissistic or vain? I choose both.
Follow me on twitter and instagram at @mardhiyah_yazid to see me talking to myself everyday.

Sunday, August 15, 2010

What a stupid act...

Hey guyz...
Haiyya...
You know,all the Malays don't go recess right?Then,me and Atiqah chit-chat on Friday while Fikri and Khairul play with the whiteboard(as per normal...)
Then,that stupid Khairul go and write Elton love Jermain...
Jermain come in,saw it,throw tandrum and cried...You know lah...Gurls...
Then,Elton also come...
I dont know laa,why suddenly Khairul went missing...
Hmpphh???
Then,people came to me asking me what happened until Aaron also say that my place was like customer service counter...
Then,(drum roll)...Mr Chen(Character Coach aka form teacher) came in...
We need to stand.We don know mah...We greet as per normal lah...
"All of you remain standing!Don't sit until somebody explain to me what happened!"
People all look at me sia!!!Then,Kai lin say,"Putri,you say laa..."
I ignored...
Not my fault what.One for all,all for one!!!I want to defend my brother!!!(btw,me and Khairul share the same birthday...)
Then,Megan speak up.
In the end,only Khairul get to stand.
After lesson,all boys need to stay back...Haiyya...
You guyz know,that day,I and Aaron saboed myself...
Mr Chen ask me and Aaron to choose a no.Aaron choose 5.Then I ask him,why he don 1 choose 4?He say,go choose lah..Then Mr Chen choose me...I say lah...No.4.
Then,ZeZhen go choose no.20.I knew it!!!I was choosen...
Then,I don noe why Mr Chen go x 5 & 4.Then get 20...I was like...OMG!!!KNEW IT!!!
Khairul was looking at me with a pathetic face...I feel like 1 2 kill MR CHEN!!!
I know,u guyz maybe wondering what I'm talking about...Actually,I need to enter a book quiz...I don read Eng books but Malay books maahhh...I was like...UUUURRRGGGHHH!!!
Have to go now...
Bye!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment