The master's piece.

Narcissistic or vain? I choose both.
Follow me on twitter and instagram at @mardhiyah_yazid to see me talking to myself everyday.

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

I hate you!!!

Hey guyz,
you know wat,I hate Khairul!!!
Sucker!!!
You know,on Monday,we had PE playing mini tennis.My ball flew got to his place,I want to take the ball from his hand and say thank you,he go and threw th ball.Feel like want to slap his face.REALLY.Irritating.I know,virgo's doesnt act like that.I'm a virgo too,same birthday with him somemore,so I know,virgo don do that kinds of stuffs...
The pic...
Then,last Friday,no test.Then,a teacher went to my class.30 mins late...Still can scold people sia!!!Then,I was soo not satisfied with her,I go draw her face and make like what.Like the one Afiqah did to Mdm Azlinah's face.Haha!!!Aaron then join in as well.We do diy then spread it to Wan Xin and Yee ting.Atiqah,Ming hui,Derrick,Madhu,Charmaine and Briana also know...We were laughing until th teacher suspect us sia!!!
Then,we keep quiet laa...Sorry,the quality of the pic is not clear...

Oh yah,had our 2.4 km and yog thing.Gerek seh!!!Soo happy!!!
I was running more than walking.Quite tired laa...But damn fun leh...Run with Kai lin,Yee Ting,Ayu,Nabilah and lots more!!!
Then finish already,I go take water.It was 100 plus...Bluekk!!!Cannot drink sia...My throat more pain...Take bag then quickly take plain water...What a relief...
Have to go now.Im doing this secretly...Bye!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment