The master's piece.

Narcissistic or vain? I choose both.
Follow me on twitter and instagram at @mardhiyah_yazid to see me talking to myself everyday.

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Oh god,help me!!!

Heyyoh,meet again!!!
Oh god,please help me!!!
Do you know,my enemy saw my blog post!!!
I was writing typing it when somebody say ehem!!!
I was like...
Then me and Atiqah get scolded by Megan!!!
That Hui Wen such a betrayer!!!
We use the computer and playing games...
She said nevermind about that...
You know,then,Megan come and scolded us for not doing research!!!
She said she trusted us but we betrayed her trust...
I was like...It was not that we don want to,but I cant post the poster to the glog!!!
Ketangkap basah tahu ngak!!!
See!!!I'm speaking Indonesian now...
Too bad...Hui Wen know that I treat her like my enemy...
She did my glog like her glog leh...
Know only how to rule people...
She's not the leader ok???!!!It's Megan...Mind you!!!
Argghhh!!!!
Don want to talk this again laa...
Got to go...
Want to do another geog assignment...
Sayonara!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment