The master's piece.

Narcissistic or vain? I choose both.
Follow me on twitter and instagram at @mardhiyah_yazid to see me talking to myself everyday.

Sunday, August 29, 2010

I lost my MP3!!!

Hey guyz...
I'm doing raya cards for aaallll my darlingsss....
I have no reasons to open th com except this...
And just wanna tell you guyz,
a bad news...
A REAAAALLLYYY BAAADDD NEWSSS...
I...PUTRI...LOST MY MP3...
How bout that...
I'm soo stresss now...
No more songs...
The only way to relieve stress is to hear songs and to eat...
But now fasting month maa...Cannot laa...
Really sad leh...
Its my most precious thing and almost everything that I do will include that thing...
I cried 4 2 days 2 nights...
Ilost it on Thursday...
Now,1 2 buy new one,no money..
Then,no entertainment laa on Hari Raya...
My mum bought it 4 me on my birthday and now,the thing is no longer available...
It cost her hundreds of dollars and I feel very guilty...
Have to go now...
Bye!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment