The master's piece.

Narcissistic or vain? I choose both.
Follow me on twitter and instagram at @mardhiyah_yazid to see me talking to myself everyday.

Saturday, September 04, 2010

I saw you!!!

Hey guyz!!!
Soo happy...
I wanna tell u what happened on Tuesday...
Hm...
Nothing much to talk about secondary school life laa...Hate my school...
Had performance...
The guzheng played...
Thumbs up 4 u guyz laa...
You guyz are great!!!
The guitar all are soo overconfident especially Jermain...
She said to Stacey(Ghuzheng player) to no need to practice...
Then,when reccess time,they were like playing at my mt classroom...
When it was their turn to perform,they sux man!!!
EUWW...
Soo not nice...
Then,go to xinmin...
Hadto walk from my school...
Pity me laa...
I was like...
OMG!!!
I'm running out of time!!!
Finally...I came...Saw many 6e-ians...
The one that always stick with me like glue was Sabrina...
Me,Sabrina,Khairil,Mikail,Shahid,Diyanah,Farhan(Lesta) and (Muhammad)Farhan was like a group sia!!!
I saw Syuhada...But didnt take pic with her...
Kaiting was not a xinmin-ian but a rosyth student but she went to our school!!!
Didnt see Qianah...
She was not allowed to go to xinmin...:(
I waited 4 Afiqah 4 more thatn 30 mins and I was like...Relax Putri...Relax...
The school was closed but Afiqah was not yet to be seen...
Hmmm...
At 2.00...
1 new message recieved...
Afiqah
Darlingz...
Open the message...
I saw you!!!
I was like...
Where is she???
Sabrina was there with me and she told me where is Afiqah...
When I first saw her...
My mind had a total blackout...
Then...
I hug her...She hug me...
Love her laaa...
do u noe,that time when I saw Hillary,I was like...
She said Hi Putri!!!
I was like...
Who is this???
Tgen when I look carefully at her,it was Hillary!!!
I hugged her...
She said to me,u don recognise me?
I was like...
At first no...
Afiqah is prettier now...
Like her image...
U noe wat,I was searching for this Mr.H,everybody was like...
Putri...U still like him???
I said,yes...
Those who don noe,its HANAFI...
Don tell tis to anyone...
Except 4 Hougeans laa hor...
They don noe who is Hanafi...
Lets see th list of who didnot come on that day(6E-ians)..

 Adele Peh

 Ahmad Danial
Ang Jian Xuan
Gwyneth Chan
Charlene Goh
Cho Wen Jie
Chu Rui Heng
Dominic Lee
Fion Sim
Gui Kerstin
Hillary Woo
Isaac Chua
Joey Tan
Loysius Khoo
Koh Minhui -
Lee Yi Hao
Lim Wan Qi
Hanafi
Khairil
Nabiha
Neo Jia Qi
Sherry Ng
Banjamin Ng
Nicole Lim
Qianah
Sabrina
Syafiqah
Putri
Afiqah
Soh Hui Min
Tan Ren Yu
Tan Wei Jie
Brandon Tan
Tan Zhi Jie
Joward Teng
Toh Wang Ting
Vanessa Teo
Gerald Wang
Zachary Tan

*Crossed out are those which have came...

Ok then,have to go now...
Bye!!!
Pic of me and Afiqah...
Didnt put my camera pic...
Lazy la...

No comments:

Post a Comment