The master's piece.

Narcissistic or vain? I choose both.
Follow me on twitter and instagram at @mardhiyah_yazid to see me talking to myself everyday.

Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Hi everybody...

Heyyoh...
2 days left before HARI RAYA Aidilfitri!!!
Cant wait laa...
Oh yah...
I'm sick today...
From Tuesday if I'm not wrong...
Chicken Mac Nugget...
It makes me think of  my primary school days...
I was sitting beside that boy right...He is always sick and always have flu...
He will always ask me 4 tissue until all my tissue is used up...
Bingit kan???!!!
Then after that,the virus will be spread to me...
Pity me laa...
Then hor...
This particular day...
See...Ive brought my own I don noe whats the name but I noe that thing will relieve th cold...The one people will smell...
He said that he noe I will no longer give my tissue to him so he brought that...
But still...I get th virus ffrom him...
Urrrggghhh!!!!!
Oh yah...
I'm at school for geo,maths and eng supplementary...
So,I'm using school's comp...
Home's comp is totally spoilt...
Too bad laa...
So...
No post laa...
We got our classess changed 4 n level...
Hate that stuff...
I agree th decorations nice but th table sux!!!
Scratches everywhere...
Then got breakfast...
Everyone went to Hougang point except me,Atiqah and Madhu...
Me and Atiqah shared ghost stories while Madhu did nothing...
We invite him to join us but he don want maa...
Aaron and th boys all go kfc...
They ate twister...Except Fikri 1and Khairul laa...
And I feel like 1 2 punch his face laaa...
He go tell me th taste and everything!!!
He think wat???I jealous hah ah???!!!Actually yes laa...
Now,almost to English lesson...15 mins more...
1 hour break laa...
Have to go now...
1 2 use th comp laa...
Bye!!!
Selamat Hari Raya!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment