The master's piece.

Narcissistic or vain? I choose both.
Follow me on twitter and instagram at @mardhiyah_yazid to see me talking to myself everyday.

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

What a sway day...

Heyyoh!!!
Whats up???
I'm 13 now!!!
U guys noe what,something miserable happened on my bdae...Very Very miserable...
I was cooking Bagedil...My favourite....U all should try...
Then,almost finish cooking...
Then...
Pop!!!!
Th oil exploded on my 2nd last & last finger!!!
I was screaming like what!!!!
I don 1 2 cry...
My bdae maa...
Cannot cry...Must b mature...
Then hor,got blister on my both fingers...
Until now leh...I poke a hole on my blister and the water flow out right...
Then,2 days ago,yesterday and when i was walkin to school,tha water sprayed on me...
Unbelievable right???
Then...
Yesterday...
Shahid,Fahmie,Mikail,Danial,Farihin and this other boy if i'm not wrong th name is Fadli,came to my house...
Then hor,this one boy came to my house again!!!He is th person that i bold his name...
I noe u can figure it out...
Have to go now...
This com is not mine...
School 1 mah...
I'm at school now...
9.40 am already...Got ICT lesson and i use it cos got teacher's permission...
Pro right???
Have to go 1st...
Buh-bye!!!
Miss u lots...

No comments:

Post a Comment