The master's piece.

Narcissistic or vain? I choose both.
Follow me on twitter and instagram at @mardhiyah_yazid to see me talking to myself everyday.

Friday, September 10, 2010

Selamat Hari Raya!!!

Hey guyAfter th boys are bacz!!!
I'm soo happy today cos u noe wat day is it today???
Hari Raya of course!!!
The guyz are at th mosque praying...
We women are cookin and cleaning the house...
After th guyz are back,going to eat together then we are goin to grandmothers house.After that,We must go rumah Mak Long...
Then,we will continue with our journey with my mum's side and we go to their house!!!(As per normal)...
With my post ending here,I wish
Selamat Hari Raya!!!
Mohon maaf zahir dan batin...
If I have wrong deeds,forgive me kayss???
Countdown to my birthday...
8 days left!!!!
Yay!!!!
Bye!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment